Saturday, December 24, 2016

Thoughts on Dragon Ball Super 72



As always the animation in Super was sub-par. As the plot: Goku does something outrageous, Vegeta acts like a Beta for comic relief, and we got our fight with Hit which was at best a 6/10. Well, for filler it was alright--but damn it--considering all the money their probably making off Dragon Ball can’t they at least get some better animation!?  I mean come on!  

I  love the way Goku casually lies to his wife. It’s like the most fucked up functional marriage in history. Goku does whatever he wants and Chichi yells but is soon distracted by money, or children or something. Also they have sex without kissing, apparently. Chichi doesn’t ask for much does she?

We’re promised a Gohan filler episode next week. I won’t get my hopes up but I hope the Great Saiyaman is amusing. Gohan is my old favorite character and it would be great to see a little of him fighting every now and then, even just a sparring match with Piccolo.

-Gedaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts